Tangerine has unveiled their new cash back credit card, and as you might expect coming from Tangerine, it’s a doozy. Here’s a short rundown on the benefits.
- 2% Cash Back in two purchase categories that you choose (and a third category available)
- 1% Cash Back on everything else
- No limits on how much cash back like some other cards
- Possible 2% categories: groceries, restaurants, drug store, entertainment, furniture, gas, hotel-motel, home improvement, parking/public, recurring bills
- No Annual Fee as you would expect from Tangerine
Tangerine is currently running a preview for the card, where a smallish group will be chosen to apply first, before going completely open to the public in early 2016.
To register for the cash back Tangerine Canada preview of their 2% card, click here.